Blank Space

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
Ask, confer, and chit chat here.
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2935
Reviews 103
May I join?
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
I have added a character but my chosen picture will not work.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
@Burrow, feel free to add a character anytime soon! :)
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
@Gadgetron1 If you can't get the picture to upload, just describe your character's appearance.
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
Ok, I have added her looks. I have not done any storybooks yet so I may not be great at first.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
That's all good! It's a good one to start out with because you can practice your character development. Activeness is all I ask for. :) @Gadgetron1
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
I would like to join because this sounds very interesting, give me a day or two and I will have my profile page up!Thanks!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
For sure! Happy to have you. @pretzelsing By the way, I'm hoping we can shoot to start for Monday. Invite people so we can fill the spots. If needed, I can fill in a character place.
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1150
Reviews 5
I'd like to join.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
@Pundit Please do! Once we have enough participants we can start!
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 90
Reviews 234
I want to join!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1538
Reviews 61
@CaptainSaltWater Please do! Sorry, we haven't started yet! I've had some tech problems with my computer at home so I haven't had a chance to get things up and running. I hope to do so this week, so I'll keep ya'll posted.
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio