@AlmondEyes, I need Jessie to meet some more of the characters on here, so I'll write with you! We haven't written together since...since...Luther and Harley! *sobs* I miss them. Anywhooo, yea, let's write together, Jan-Jan!
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
WHAT HAVE I LET THIS ESCALATE TO I wanna cry, kinda. Not because of this- but because I'm sick and I hate everything. Y'know, the usual. I really, really, REALLY need to be more active, though, obviously. Kinda hard when I don't have internet at home anymore (courtesy to yours truly- I'm actually a pretty bad kid), but I guess it'd be smart to write posts BEFOREHAND, then post them when I get internet. Yeahh...don't know why I didn't think of that before. So, I am going to FIX this mess. Also, WHEN WE GONNA DO THE HH THING CAUSE I MEAN I MISS HARLEY, WILL, LUTHER, LUNA & ALL THE OTHER AMAZING CHARACTERS! Mm...that is all. Edit: FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS I CHANGED MY USERNAMEEEE! I realized 'shinethroughthedark' was reeaaaalllyyy long and tiresome to type every time I had to login, soo...yeah.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
Sorry I haven't been posting. I started college, and it's been kind of crazy, and I could never really think of anything to post for my characters,. I couldn't come up with any ideas :/
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."
*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*
"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres