@shinethroughthedark Luke ain't a robot, he's augmented human. Big difference. Augmented humans basically are humans with robotic implants: starting as basic things like hearing aids but with extra stuffs, but he is still totally human. The idea is just basic progression:Computer, > Smart Phone > Google glass > Google glass contact lenses > In built computer. If you look up "Time Heist" on google images there are a few pictures of an augmented human, in that DW episode.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?
im gonna start in the room too, in my character description, Jay had a feeling something was gonna happen so don't get all mad at me when im the only one not going out of their friggin heads when they wake up x3
I dunno how else I'd start my first post. ;-; I'm actually already planning out my post(s). Actually, would anyone let me use their character for a small interaction with Hazel? It would just be for her to ask if they knew where they were, and maybe a few other things, they could introduce themselves, then maybe befriend each other later on. And OF COURSE, I will send you my post in a PM to see if the part including your character works for you.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes