GHSG DT

56 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
Discuss freely~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
I'm in.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3485
Reviews 161
Can I have Harvey back please?! Omg every time I think I'm done with him something pulls him back to life.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
a'course Reisey
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
@Iggy and @ReisePiecey Jaylee's back and AS MEAN AS EVER.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
ReisePiecey wrote:Can I have Harvey back please?! Omg every time I think I'm done with him something pulls him back to life.


YOU CAN NEVER BE DONE WITH LARVEY HOW DARE YOU
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3485
Reviews 161
5ever. Honestly. And, honey, we need to talk. Ideas ideas ideas.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
whats ghsg anyway?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
@Verser Griffin High School for the Gifted
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
Ya'll this will be like a high school reunion
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
oh.....cool?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
It'd be great if all who are interested would start getting their profiles in. If you need help, please ask me. ;)
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
This sounds great. I'm in.
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
Was I apart of this SB? I don't believe I was. I believe I would like to join @Craz.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
I fixed up Jaylee's profile.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind