I'm waiting on Aria cause I don't know how Pride and Kyana are supposed to be getting there.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I think most people are waiting for a post from either me or Aria, but sice we're busy that will take a while. I'll get a post in the 15th this month or maybe a day or two later, but meanwhile you're all free to post as you please without waiting for me and Aria.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis” ― Thomas Harris
I'm still here. Drew is hanging out in the grass by the stadium where they're supposed to have their assembly, so if anybody wants to run into her, be my guest.
@AriaAdams Whenever you have some free time/you're in the mood to write, would you want to work on a post with me? I could use Kid for my intro post, but if you won't have time for awhile I can probably do it without him~
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett