Still waiting on a profile from @AlmondEyes and if no one has claimed the last male spot by Friday, then I'll make another character and we can begin!!
Hakuna Matata <3 RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.
I want to start tomorrow because I'm making a story right now. I'm very busy with studying for it, because I want it to be the best thing I will ever write!
*Slides on in* I'll take that last spot off your hands Angel.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio