What I'm gonna do is write Pan going back to Neverland, then finding Xie, Xie telling him about Tink and Death, and then going to save her and cut if off there.
Guys I'm so sorry but I think I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I'm up to my neck in stuff I have to do, and a whole bunch of other things have come up too. I'm so sorry
There are no tribes in England. However, why don't you make her a bit more like hook, having stayed in Neverland, but never talked to Peter and is lost.
Just a suggestion
@Lylas
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return. — Genesis 3:19