Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

350 posts1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2966
Reviews 142




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Sorry sorry sorry!! I know I said I'd do it a few days ago but I got called in to work the past few days!! I'll definitely post today!!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Sooo Wonderful posts ladies!

One question- did we time skip and I didn't know? should I just go ahead and take out my Saja post? It would make the most sense. as that has she and August in the lake with the dragon- I'll just take it out- we can do it later.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Oh dearie, I guess I did time skip '~' I'd just figured I should go off of Bugsie's last post. If you'd like I could edit some earlier time at the lake meeting Tam in to August's post?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Nah- wouldn't make sense anymore- we'll just save it. I mean it's not like Saja's going to leave tam for August... Tam's coming too. xD

I'll start on a Briac post soon, as I'm not sure what good Saja will for a post as se's sleeping.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
I think I forgot to show you Liv- the Ref picture for Briac..... so yeah- this is him- just ad the scars on his face and missing arm.


Spoiler
Image
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
The crazy thing being that that's exactly how I pictured him in my head...




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
LOL xD

Also posted for Bri. it's bad but I haven't gotten into his head for a while and I have akiller headache myself.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
I had the saaaaame problem hahaha. Just have to get back in to the swing of things! xD I missed writing for my lovely little Rosie and August!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5736
Reviews 84
I'm so sorry I've been MIA!! I will post today, without a doubt! My life has completely slowed down, too, so I'll have more time to post!!
Live, Love, Laugh




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2966
Reviews 142
I am back and ready to write.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2966
Reviews 142
So what is everyone waiting for?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
I'm waiting for Shady xD I can make a post for August with him, Saja, and your charries if you'd like!!




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2966
Reviews 142
Whatever you feel like. I was just wondering what was up.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
So has this died? Are we scrapping it and saying goodby to it?
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy