The Chosen DT

97 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
@icannothearthings I will send the pm once we reach night-time.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 184
Reviews 93
Kk
A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
I'll make a post about Erick arriving soon.
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
Someone needs to post...
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 100
Reviews 42
Is anyone needing an interaction with their character?
Used to be: IAlreadyDied
But that doesn't mean I'm still the same person.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2192
Reviews 20
Well I can't really post...
Prodigies can very quickly learn what other people have already figured out; geniuses discover that which no one has ever previously discovered. Prodigies learn; geniuses do.”

― John Green




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
@IAlreadyDied

Sure!!
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein