Ladies I will post tonight1 I swear! i'm so sorry but life kinda fell apart- sexual harrasement at work quitting work when my boss refused to deal with it and looking for a new job but I have a post written in my notebook- I just need to transfer it!
don't let this sb die!
Also Liv in the next post.... your gonna hate me. >:3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut
Soooooo sorry I've been MIA!! I WILL post tonight!!! But first, I don't think yubbies is coming back at this point....soooo what if @Bugslake took over? just a thought xD
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett