Fool's quest DT

95 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Haha, I love to plot, so count me in!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Is there going to be a Pad or gDocs that we can plot on?

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172
There is. I'm just putting the general plot line on there first.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
I figured I should tell ya'll: *Won't be on till Monday <u>''* Sorry!!! <u>''' *Is really busy <u>'''*
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172
@RurouniOfLife, is ok. Nothing much will happen..except maybe for some plotting but I will tell you everything when you get back.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 11196
Reviews 254
@Laure, whenever I could talk to you one-on-one would be great, I have a few questions before I make my character. Being the only Darkblood, I don't want to say things that won't correspond with the story. A Pad or Gdocs would be immensely helpful too. When are you trying to get this started?
Great, I was leaning towards a guy character anyway. :P
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
I am ready to put my character up once I am allowed in :-)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Also, I just saw the rules. "Keep the romance PG-13, or I will kill you all!" The line under that: "Have Fun!"

...Lol

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172
.......yes, have fun. But keep that romance under control. Actually, Grif has a good point. I will have to talk to you guys individually as I have a specific mindset for each of your characters.

^_^

*is excited*




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
Let's get that pad up and running, the suspense is killing me!

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172
I guess dream wasn't kidding about you being excited. xD.

*evil laugh*, patience, grasshoppper. All in good time, all in good time.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 11196
Reviews 254
*is also very excited*
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 816
Reviews 67
*is bouncing off the walls*
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'



previously:
GuyFieri




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 172



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault