Potterbook v.2 DT

86 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Hopefully, we will start before next weekend, because I'll be too busy with prom to do anything.

@penandsword, @baal, @WhiteTiger93, @ScarlettFire - You all need to tell me what gender and House you'd like. Also, please check into the DT next time, before you request to join a SB. ;) We're currently in need of two Gryffindors, so once those two are claimed, all Houses can take on a max of two more people. After that, they're closed for good.

@AfterTheStorm, I need a gender for your character.

Get your profiles in ASAP!

Also, @CelticaNoir, are you joining?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
@Iggy I did tell you. Female, Slytherin.

You should reread the posts. I'm pretty sure everyone stated gender and house.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3682
Reviews 66
I almost want to, Iggy xD I'll get back to you tomorrow xD

P.S. I've changed my mind, can I has a character?
Last edited by CelticaNoir on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36
Reviews 184
I'll have the character template filled out for you this weekend. Stuff's been getting a little crazy!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Erm, I did read all of the posts. People do tend to misread things, Scarlett.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35093
Reviews 568
Requsting to join as female Gryffindor
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35093
Reviews 568
Hmm, are more people going for muggle-born or pure-blood?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
my apologies, Iggeh. I'll take a male Ravenclaw.

edit: oh wait do I have to claim a Gryffindor?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3558
Reviews 131
@Baal I'll take the Gryffindor if you want a Ravenclaw.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
Sunshine you are the best person ever if you ever need your prose reviewed I will do so <3
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3558
Reviews 131
@Iggy I'll have a Gryffindor.

@Baal No problem. :) it gave me an excuse to join, anyway.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
oh wait huh that actually doesn't solve much I think since you're new and not one of the ones with Ravenclaw already
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3558
Reviews 131
Well, I think with me the required two per house is solved and we're adding extras. Am I right?

Also, for anyone who needs to know, male character.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Character profile is posted, we'll see if it keeps to the story.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
This looks interesting XD

I'll take a dude, and as for the house. . . .


Jigglypuff! O3O

Haha, but seriously: Hufflepuff :3

Spoiler
The house is flexible, if you really need one in another X3
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.