Yeah...the doctors think it's cancer and I've been up at the hospital with my bestie for 47 hours over the past three days. I'm so tired, just trying to grab a quick nap before I go back for her millionth ultrasound.
I understand completely. He's one of my best guy friends, and 6 months ago he beat leukemia. Saturday he got a call that it came back. He started chemo again yesterday. It's hard
I know what you mean, besides fictional relationships are so much better. You can make them end however you like. With your characters, I can have that wonderful and fake relationship. It reminds me of the good out there.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain