Arranged Marriages (second try...) DT

350 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Wonderful :D hahaha. I was just out really late last night so didn't have anything to do today haha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 847
Reviews 12
I like this SB I don't want it to go poof.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
I don't either, I love it! I just don't know where Shadow went D':




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 847
Reviews 12
I know :(
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Is anyone interested in bringing this SB back? I miss it dreadfully!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5736
Reviews 84
Liv and I are!
Live, Love, Laugh




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Oh Lovely!

How shall we start breathing new life into this sb?

Just dive back in?
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Did you see what Yubbies and Lady think about restarting? Last I talked to them I know they missed it, but I want to make sure they're still in to it xD but maybe until then...post so it's starter in casase they are interested? Maybe, I don't know :D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
I didn't check with them privately, just what I posted on here,

I see Yubbies around on YWS a lot but I don't know if she is still into SBs, and I haven't seen lady around lately...

But I'll post. :3 I'm home sick so its a good excuse to be online and writing. xD

BUT- I highly suggest we all read through the sb, at least the last few pages to get familiar with it again :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Ahhhh I'm so excited to do this again :3




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Me too!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 11
Anyone hear from the others?



Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers