Sorry! For some reason, I didn't see it in my notifs! I will post by tomorrow night, and if I don't I'll...eat my hat....(not that I have a hat). I'll post whatever you guys want in my signature, no matter how embarrassing it is! (self-motivation!)
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
I'd like to have a second character. I'm going to make the profile, but if you don't want me to have a second character you can decline the profile. But first, I have to make my profile for Reise's storybook.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that. — Ellen DeGeneres