DarknecrosisX wrote:Are we waiting on anyone to introduce themselves?
Paaaaaaaaatience. allow everyone time to catch up. I don't want us to immediately jump into seeing X. Take your time, you are traveling after all. Meet up with someone, if you'd like.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
i'll probably smack into someone at Illinois, scrape my elbow or knee, and then run off towards the bathroom before somebody notices I accidentally healed myself:)
@DarknecrosisX, I love the way SBers start talking about their characters in first person! And do you want one of us to confront you, or are you just lurking?
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein
Richard isn't the kind to give a friendly introduction, so I was thinking he'd watch their behaviour and realise they're both mutants and follow them without their knowledge. Then we'll go from there.
Laments of passion Obstructed by fear. Under guises of jovial chatter; Incredulous hopes Steadily feasting away- Eating away at my heart.
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs