Here we can hash out the SB and figure out specifics. Typical stuff. Also as a side not, I'm toying with the idea of using this for a novel, so any feedback in that direction would be appreciated.
I'm sorry, I've truly have been meaning to join this SB cause I have an awesome character in mind. But I haven't had more than an hour on a PC to actually type up a profile. When I do have that hour, I promised a friend I would join her SB plus I got posting to do in another SB. But I will try to get a profile up ASAP.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Ranger here, checking in! (And I promise I'm working on my profile, it's almost done!)
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
Alright we've started off the SB, right now I have an idea that the dark dragonsouls can find the village sanctuary. Probably by following one of the others.
Also I will be editing my first post in the DT, posting a character list.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching LOVE- Like you've never been hurt SING- Like no-one is listening LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.
Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.
May I join??? I have my character profile up and ready ... so ... may I join?
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)