The Fundamentals DT

141 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11009
Reviews 413
Ok, so Claire and Michael are good by themselves. :) That makes it easier for me.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
Yes, Al. Tom can pair up with Katara if you'd like.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Reeeeiisseeeeee, I missed you so much. <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
i really don't want this SB to die again. :-\
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11009
Reviews 413
I know. :( I've never joined a SB that doesn't die. It makes me so sad.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
I know the feeling :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."



Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl