It may be nice if Victor came over just before the game ends, so they want him to answer a question/do a dare before he can tell them what he came to tell. ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere - they/them - literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour
Come on, guys! Where are all your lovely posts? The game's started, I thought that would liven things up a little
winterbites: you mentioned before that Tadge was lonely. Maybe you can have him strike a conversation with someone?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕
*coco wrote:Come on, guys! Where are all your lovely posts? The game's started, I thought that would liven things up a little
winterbites: you mentioned before that Tadge was lonely. Maybe you can have him strike a conversation with someone?
I was assuming we were waiting for ChocoCookie, because she was the one who was left off at.
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
I could change that. Ment, shall I change it to you instead, if you're up for it?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕
Ai! Sorry for not posting. School's been busy. Sorry to disappoint you'll. ^^" I'll make my post by tomorrow! Or by today evening if I get back faster from a party.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕
I know, I know. I had it half done, then my friend shuts off my computer. True story. I have Lax from 6:45 to 8:45 today, I can stay up late and post
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
So, what are Victor and Dan up to in the meantime?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕
Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated — Messenger