Wonderful- welcome. Yes- please pm me the profile.
Also a note- we have three magic users and I'm going to cap it at that. So no more at this time. The main focus of this sb is human struggle and politic back stabbing. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut
Checking in! Somehow I gathered that profiles don't go on the DT.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
The Violent Moon Festival, a time for all magic users far and wide to celebrate under one moon where there magic is at its strongest!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh