If you don't believe me, go dig though the arcives, or ask a Moderator.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Today is the 15th, isn't it? ... did you guys think I meant next month?
Anyway (in the SB) we'll probably pretty much just stay around talking for a while until everyone turns up. (So it doesn't really matter if you can't post today.)
Oh and people who have reserved spots might want to get their profiles up soon-ish.
Just a note to everyone, Jamie is up for love, and is bisexual so if anyone is looking for a relationship let me know and we'll see what we can work out. This is just in case, things don't work out with Janika, cause I still haven't heard back from him or her. (Sorry can't tell what gender you are.)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers