Fear-scape DT

48 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
I'll try to post next ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Let your imagination go wild. I think its more interesting when you interact with other characters in posts. Dontchya think?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 806
Reviews 4
Sorry I haven't been posting--been gone for the last two days. Catching up!
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!



It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer