No. They fight!!!!! AND KILL SICK NIGHTMARE-INDUCED MONSTERS!!!!!!
Or they have to experience their worst nightmare...with monsters in them.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Think "The Hunger Games" but darker. ^-^ And with nightmares in them.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Um, make a monster come out of the sewers. We all fight it with our knifes?
Then, we rest and sort of interact with each other and then, Anabelle's nightmare comes. We realize our powers and dot dot dot. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly. — Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead