Kingdom Shifters

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
I go again?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Wait a day if no one posts then go ahead.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
I'm posting tommorow.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
I wrote that Zander was up at the front now...
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)