Seeing as we're almost, almost, ALMOST to the end XD (I've never finished a SB before) I'm thinking Des is going to die by Bronze's hand. Not sure how yet, but that can come later. Is Reed escaping or is she winning the games. If she escapes, I think Colton and Nya can escape with her. If not, we can go with the original three way between Bronze, Reed, and Nya and I can get Colton stung by tracker jackers or something. What're your thoughts? I know: "Write whatever and you'll go along with it," but do you have any plot bunnies you want to throw in?
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes