Tobes! I'm glad you're back! When I get home, I'll check my list to see what tributes are left, and when Edur dies. But like Jaden said, he still has a chance of surviving.
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket
Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!
Hey, sorry I haven't been posting. I'm SUPER busy trying to get school finished for the year. I honestly probably wont be able to post. I am booked with my job and school. This makes me so sad:(
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss