Thank you to everyone who has joined Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls Modern! This is the DT; I hope we have a fun, creative time!!!
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story. <3 VuzzyCat
Good idea! I was thinking, I might have to make a profile for my little brother -jake's brother, I mean - if that's alright. Either that, or we'll have to kill him off. A penny for your thoughts, my fellow writers?
That's a good idea. Especially since I didn't add him into my last post... (Fail Vuzzy!)
So, we can start posting the story and people can join as we go, if that's okay with everyone. I'm just so excited!!!!
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story. <3 VuzzyCat
SidereaAquila- if you want Tarah to be part of the extraction team, you can put her in now, if you want. I was thinking Anyell and Tarah would be friends since they've both been in Aria since they were younger. What do you think?
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story. <3 VuzzyCat
Alright SideareaAquila, if you don't post soon, I don't think Tarah will be in the extraction team, because I'm going to move the storybook along. PM me if you need something! Honestly, I'd love something to do!
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story. <3 VuzzyCat
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3
I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story. <3 VuzzyCat
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year