An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Yea but you would need to be of a completely different Gemstone.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Name: Wyatt Donovan Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: Sorry for the Shirtless-ness!!!! Spoiler
Personality: Wyatt, unlike his happy-go-lucky brother Terrance, has a tendency to be more of a serious stoic type. He's capable of being like his brother, but he's not trusting. He'll usually stick to having one or two close friends. Weapon: Like his brother A Japenese katana is his weapon of choice. It has a long, narrow, black, slightly curved blade, and a black handle with purple diamond shapes. History: Wyatt has lived in a sunny lakeside cottage with his mother ever since he could remember. His mother never mentioned his father, and when he asks she avoids the question. other than that, he lived a fairly happy life, if a bit lacking in companionship from his rural location. (Sorry if that's the exact same history, they're brothers) Up for love: If she'll give him the time
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero