"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
I couldn’t see a thing till I shut my eyes. I never knew a thing till I lost my mind. I would sell my soul to know it all But I held the keys all this time.
"If you were to die without anyone ever remembering you, then does that mean you never existed? If so, that is why I write, to be remembered; to exist.". -me
I don't mind if you're overrated. Or if you're staring at the edge of the world. Keep in mind that I'm sore of blurry vision. But I can see it has to be you, love that I've been dreaming of. And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
I don't mind if you're overrated. Or if you're staring at the edge of the world. Keep in mind that I'm sore of blurry vision. But I can see it has to be you, love that I've been dreaming of. And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind