Don't mean to sound rude. That last one did. Sorry.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
About who deserves to win. That would be me, by the way.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. — Neil Gaiman