What is the first word you think of when I say...........

1473 posts1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Hero
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
cape
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Cloak
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Hood
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Robin
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
bird
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nest
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Nestling
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
tree
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Willow
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Pond
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Water
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Bending
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Fire
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Type
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.



What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye