Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!
If you think of the earth as a sack of flesh, the mountains of the earth have been torn out from its corporeal shell, making it look like an eviscerated organ. (note: "evisceration" is a type of injury where bodily organs are seeping outside of the body)
"The first draft of anything is shit." -Ernest Hemingway
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong