What is the first word you think of when I say...........

1473 posts1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Marc Brown
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1216
Reviews 26
Marc Harmon
We were made to corageous,
We're taking back the fight.
We were made to be corageous,
And it starts with us tonight.

And the only way we'll stand,
Is on our knees with lifted hands.
Make us corageous,
Lord make us corageous. - Casting Crowns




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Emergency!
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Hospital.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Surgery.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1216
Reviews 26
Docter
We were made to corageous,
We're taking back the fight.
We were made to be corageous,
And it starts with us tonight.

And the only way we'll stand,
Is on our knees with lifted hands.
Make us corageous,
Lord make us corageous. - Casting Crowns




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Nurse.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1302
Reviews 14
White.
Every great writer was once an amateur.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Red.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 652
Reviews 178
Blood.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1216
Reviews 26
Vampire
We were made to corageous,
We're taking back the fight.
We were made to be corageous,
And it starts with us tonight.

And the only way we'll stand,
Is on our knees with lifted hands.
Make us corageous,
Lord make us corageous. - Casting Crowns




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Twilight.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Fangs.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Wolf.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
The Doctor.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy