Banned for banning her for banning him for being dead.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Banned for banning me for banning her for banning her for banning him for being dead!
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
Banned because I'm not sure if Lyric was even trying to ban me with his nonsensical languagity (it is a word because I just typed it. In dictionaries, though, you can't find "languagity").
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles
~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~
Banned for watching The Fairly OddParents and Phineas and Ferb. XD
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians