Rate the avatar above you! [5]

1473 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
10/10 Cute :)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 615
Reviews 16




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7415
Reviews 117
8/10
I looove Isabella but that's not a very good pic of her...
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 340
Reviews 74
10000000000000000000000000/10
That's really pretty! :D
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 577
Reviews 198
10/10 for the xmas makeover. :)
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." — Einstein




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
7/10 *Sniff* it make me sadd D:
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
11/10
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
10/10 Simple, and absolutely perfect.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 340
Reviews 74
10/10

It's cute. :D
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 615
Reviews 16
Adorable Kitten With Santa Hat / 10




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2374
Reviews 25
8 - Somebody's feeling a bit mischievous! :smt003
Previously known as Aloha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30280
Reviews 529
8 - It took me a moment to figure out what it was :P
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 593
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
9/10 That thing used to make me laugh so hard.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1787
Reviews 5
8 - Has to do with christmas. And I like the color red. Pretty pathetic reasons, huh?



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline