Ban the User Above You [7]

1488 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned for joining on a Thursday.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned because I agree with most of Sandvich's signature, except for the last one. I prefer, "When life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at dogs."
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned cause a better one is, 'When life gives you lemons, cut them in half and squirt life in the eye.'
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1057
Reviews 9




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Banned for using a period!
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned because tonight it's "It can't get much worse" vs. "No one should ever feel like.."
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned because no matter what, things can get worse.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned cause I got school tomorrow.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Banned 'cuz I got school EVERY day ('ceptin' Saturdays ;))
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
What about Sundays?

Banned cause I officially hate the whole male species. :evil:
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Banned because they don't all have to be hated... I think.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned for not being sure about something.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned for being you.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
Banned for having the most adorable picture ever.
I make my own policies.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned for being at '67 impala. (where's that?)



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown