Ban the User Above You [7]

1488 posts1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 100
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 990
Reviews 4
Banned for not knowing. (it is me)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned for loving egg.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned for not 'cause I know that egg is just a code name for her boyfriend.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned for saying 'egg'.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned for similar reasons.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned because my knees hurt.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned for being in pain.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned for reminding me to get up and get a slice of cake.
Wait that's a good thing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned because I'm confused why it reminded you to get a piece of cake.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned because it reminded me I had to use my knees to get up and walk to the fridge. I am very random, I know.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned "cause I am very very random.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned because I am very very very random.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned for making seaworthy pebble-pusher factory guide pocket jib dragon prats.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Banned because I felt like banning you :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned 'cause I feel like banning you!
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein