Banned 'cause my answer is yes. Banned for not banning to much
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Banned for not realizing this started another page.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Banned for have 2 cereal bowls? I think I am seeing things. The vacuum cleaner just got up and did a dance.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./ — Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)