Ban the User Above You [6]

1806 posts1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 121
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3558
Reviews 131
Banned for proclaiming that you can't do poetry! You can do it! :)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned because I'm pretty sure he just doesn't like poetry. I don't know why, but hey...
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3558
Reviews 131
Banned for making the first post on the 100th page!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned for joining at 4:54.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
Banned because you want to hit me again. I'm not Britney Spears, you can't hit me one more time.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1352
Reviews 42
Banned for approving of foreign accents...xD
Signature Pending




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8363
Reviews 182
Banned for not getting back to me on that avatar request XD
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1352
Reviews 42
Ooops. Dx

Banned for making me feel bad. xP xD
Signature Pending




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 990
Reviews 4




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1352
Reviews 42
Banned for loving egg.
Signature Pending




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned for banning my friend
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1352
Reviews 42
Banned for being in Lala Land ... and following me xD
Signature Pending




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3499
Reviews 86
Banned for referencing Britney Spears in a corny joke.
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Bo Fanna Bo Besca III...but you can call me Dot.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6931
Reviews 68
Banned for being a princess :!:
Banned for being a wolfman
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2634
Reviews 152
Banned for the double-ban-post-thingy
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint