Rate the Signature Above You [4]

1472 posts1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1150
Reviews 5
16x/(19yz^2)^(1/3)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2977
Reviews 25
6/10

who's kamehameha
Lain Iwakura: If you're not remembered, then you never existed.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
8/10, it's a nice quote
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
10/10 because I don't understand it!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3371
Reviews 61
6/10
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 148
Reviews 51
10/10! Love it!
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
7/10 pretty colors, but I was never really an Owl City fan.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 148
Reviews 51
9/10 It sort of makes sense... I guess.

By the way, I didn't change my signature because of this forum. I was listening to Paramore earlier. <3
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
100000/10 Fffffff LOVE PARAMORE (Okay, I'm still a littttle obsessed with them)
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
5/10: Erm...

8/10: Colours are still purty and now the words are in a foreign language, which is cool.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
8/10... It looks cool, sounds awesome, I have a thought about what it might be. But I'm not entirely sure :P
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3682
Reviews 66
6/10 Not sure I got the whole thing properly. However, I did like the Sparkle. And the Free Lampshades! :3
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Hm... 7/10. It's funny but I have no idea where it's from... XD

-Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
10/10 I love that song!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
7/10 - I love the neon colors that burn my eyes *claws at eyes and keeps staring*. But I have no idea what it's about...?

-Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights