Banned for being able to fly but not being able to land.
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends. - Ethel Watts Mumford A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell “I’ll Surprise you, I promise” -Adam Lambert
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.
Banned for loving Michael Jackson, although I love him, too!
"I write stories for songs, although songs are already stories in themselves... there has to be a deeper meaning. It's just like drawing: from two-dimensional to three-dimensional, I try to bring the lyrics to solid life. In literature."
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh