insert coin

1480 posts1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10801
Reviews 356
You get to be slapped with a fish.

*inserts coin*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
You get a hobo's sock!

*insert coin
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
You get some Lucky Charms!

-Inserts coin-
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
You get Lucky Charms, in a Hobo's sock!

-inserts coin-
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3696
Reviews 58
You get a Lucky Charm's box with a hobo's sock inside!!

*Inserts Coin*
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
You get a used toothpick!

*insert coin*
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
You get a scarecrow.

-Inserts Coin-
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1193
Reviews 262
You get cocoa krispies.

~insert coin~
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
You get a stroke

-inserts coin*
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15447
Reviews 18
You get your money back.

**inserts coin**
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
You get a box of duck shaped chocolate candies!

*inset coin*
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
You get some boxing gloves!

-Inserts coin-
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2380
Reviews 27
You get a ghost that hides in your closet!

-inserts coin-
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2380
Reviews 27
You get a ghost that hides in your closet!

-inserts coin-
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2380
Reviews 27
You get a ghost that hides in your closet!

-inserts coin-
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy