Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

1489 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 8231
Reviews 214
6/10 it's a little hard to make out what it is.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37290
Reviews 367
6/10. It's cool.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 5076
Reviews 76
Errmm... 8/10? Love it, it's quite good, what about mine?
She/they pronouns.
Pex lives.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
8/10
I like it! Nice colors, too. ^.^
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 10241
Reviews 116
9/10 - Cool band, and so by default, cool avatar. :D
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
10/10... I loveee those kind of photos! Vintagey-reminds me of a shop named Topman-indie kind of photos... :lol:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5578
Reviews 57
Dude... how many of those do you have? I love them.

10/10.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 32184
Reviews 153
8/10
PotC funny faces = win.
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Awesome. 8/10
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
8/10
I'm sure I'd like it more if I actually knew the song. :) As it is, cool colors and design, though a little plain.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1882
Reviews 66
10/10 I like it, even if I don't know the band >.> It still looks cool!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 8231
Reviews 214
8/10 Sound words to live by.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 4759
Reviews 39
4/10 Cool, but got tired of it quick.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5339
Reviews 57
10/10
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1474
Reviews 7
6/10
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course...



Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs