5/10 Eh, it's okay...not sure who it is though. Looks like the guy who played Batman?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"There's a big difference between shooting a target and shooting a charging Wargal. A target isn't usually trying to kill you." ~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice Book Two: The Burning Bridge
9/10 No idea what that is but it's funny. And it's moving! XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass? Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X