Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by it, and text talk hurts my eyes. But, at least you have a signature, so that counts for something!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
!0/!0 Well...I don't really need to explain, do I?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"There's a big difference between shooting a target and shooting a charging Wargal. A target isn't usually trying to kill you." ~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice Book Two: The Burning Bridge
3/10 Well...it's a little plain. I'd suggest something like a quote or lyrics that you like.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Lol, 6/10 It kinda runs along the lines of those 'what should my signature be?' siggies that people do. I like the avatar though, too bad this isn;t an avatar rating threa, or you'd have gotten something like 10/10 from me. [/ramble]
EDIT: Oops, I meant that rating for the user above you, Ranger. But by the time my internets got through, you'd already taken it up! Anyways, I'd say 7/10 on yours, if only for the cool red gradient. I've never seen that movie, though.
Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first.
Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you. — Arcticus