There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Well I wouldn't have known what you meant if you hadn't called yourself a Whovian...as it is, I've heard of the show but never seen it, so I can only give you a 5/10.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
8/10 TIMMY BURTON! p.s. My signature is very hard to follow and people don't seem to be getting it so: The first one means: A funny little advert from E4 a British television programme. The second one means: Wrestling, Jeff Hardy, the wrestler left wrestling because he is injured for life. He was my favourite wrestler The third one means: AVATAR THE MOVIE IS AMAZING!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.
I like the quote, even though I don't care for LG, so 9/10.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Don't really like Tim Burton but the quote is fine. 7/10
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown