8/10. I don't really get the second one yet... Oh, and I love Nightmare Before Christmas, Hawkie! Flyleaf did a cover of "What's This?" and Amy Lee did "Sally's Song."
Epicness.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."
Mr.Knightley wrote: Flyleaf did a cover of "What's This?"
Ahhh I saw that!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
10/10 because it's Flyleaf and those lyrics are really good, but I haven't heard that song yet!!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
And Pet's sig is from the bible. God said let there be light and there was. Man said let there be blood and there was a sea...of blood. Get it? We asked for blood and we got it....forever.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio