Rate the Signature Above You [3]

1477 posts1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1639
Reviews 261
A partnership where one eats the other? D: 7/10
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Oo 9/10!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
!0/!0 That's totally you. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
10/10! I love Green Day.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
Love the Phantom! 10/10
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
xD I love both Howler! 10/10!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Totally you! !0/10!
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Dude, yes!!! 1000/10!!! :elephant:
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14356
Reviews 199
I'd give it a 10/10! Cause I like Green Day!
:D
I spy!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Lol 8/10 for reference to Ninjas
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
8/10

Loved the first sentence! :wink:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
xDD I love it! 10/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
10/10 because the first and last lines are epic, and the ones in between are too =]
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
10/10! Classic solution to a problem! EAT IT! LOL
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Pretty! 9/10
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind