Ban The User Above You! [5]

1477 posts1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
Banned for having a location that is nonexistent.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for saying it's nonexistent. I wish it was nonexistent, but it's only a nickname I gave to the really bad town that I live in. :smt085
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
I see... well then banned for nicknaming something the land of the dead.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for finally seeing it. :(
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
Banned for posting two sad faces in a row, cheer up!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for thinking it's that easy for me to cheer up. :(

But many thanks for the encouragement. I do feel better. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3337
Reviews 47
Banned for being moody.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for using the word 'moody'. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1419
Reviews 161
Banned for joining on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 pm ^^




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for being specific. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3686
Reviews 16
Banned for posting too much!
"'It is some time since I last heard the sound of your shears. How long have you been Eavesdropping?'

'Eavesdropping, sir? I don't follow you, begging your pardon. There ain't no eaves at Bag End and that's a fact!'"

- Sam Gamgee and Gandalf the Grey. The Fellowship of the Ring, Pg. 70.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for using an exclamation mark, thus making a sentence that hurt my feelings. :smt085
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3686
Reviews 16
Banned for having feelings that hurt so easily.

(Here is a danging pink elephant to make you feel better: :elephant: )
"'It is some time since I last heard the sound of your shears. How long have you been Eavesdropping?'

'Eavesdropping, sir? I don't follow you, begging your pardon. There ain't no eaves at Bag End and that's a fact!'"

- Sam Gamgee and Gandalf the Grey. The Fellowship of the Ring, Pg. 70.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
Banned for having a typo. You wrote danging elephant when you meant dancing elephant.

(A..M. is terrified of dancing pink elephants)
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3686
Reviews 16
Banned for noticing my typo!!!

....

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
"'It is some time since I last heard the sound of your shears. How long have you been Eavesdropping?'

'Eavesdropping, sir? I don't follow you, begging your pardon. There ain't no eaves at Bag End and that's a fact!'"

- Sam Gamgee and Gandalf the Grey. The Fellowship of the Ring, Pg. 70.



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio