insert coin

1480 posts1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Stop it with the human head thing!!
You get a golden dumbbell.

-inserts coin-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-

*A golden dumbbell would be insanely heavy* :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
That's the point.

You get a quarter-pounder with cheese.

-inserts coin-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-

*I haven't eaten a hamburger in a long, long time. Processed foods scare me. HA! That's pretty much every food! But, fast foods frighten me on a whole new level. Big evil companies are behind it all* :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Oh, I hate fast food!
Last time I went to McDonald's... about two years!

You get a group of cops wondering where you are getting all of these heads from!

-inserts coin-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-

*I'd tell the cops they were only props for my acting role in my schools play. I am playing a bad guy* :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
My God man! Your head count is up to 9!

You get a bag of skittles.

-inserts coin-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
You get a wishing star!

-Inserts Coin-
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
You get a big bag of chocolate, and since you don't particularly feel in the mood for any, I'll take it off your hands for you. :D

*inserts coin*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
You get a human head. :P

-inserts coin-
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6190
Reviews 50
You got a lab coat!

-Inserts Coin-
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline